The links below are to other sites or resources which I have found useful in my work, or which you may find interesting.
For simplicity, they’re organised alphabetically rather than in any order of priority.
- Alex McIntyre – Artist and sculptor
- Artist Support Pledge (#artistsupportpledge) – an Instagram movement providing a straightforward platform for artists to share and sell their work
- Atlantis – THE place for artist materials and resources in London (and online)
- Axis Web – Artists’ research pages
- Boundary Art – Exciting new gallery and Chinese tea garden in Cardiff (Summer Show, 2016)
- Cara Barry – Artist and film maker; see also www.thenothing.co.uk
- Court Cupboard Gallery – Artists’ co-operative and gallery in Llantilio Pertholey, outside Abergavenny (Solo show Mar-–May 2017)
- Cyfarthfa Castle Museum – A “hidden gem” in Merthyr Tydfil, Wales: home to the “Pit Girls – Forgotten Women“ exhibition and a treasure trove of paintings and other artwork.
- Easterly Artists – Visual artists group supporting the work of local artists living or working within 20 miles of Ness Point (the most Easterly point in the UK)
- Ferini Art Gallery – Another excellent local gallery in Pakefield (Lowestoft), offering a wide range of 2D and 3D work from primarily local artists, including mine.
- George Farnham Gallery – Excellent fine art gallery in Saxmundham, Suffolk, where you can see several examples of my work (2021).
- Mall Galleries – Home to the 2021 “Figurative Art Now” exhibition, featuring one of my pieces “If the Time is Right“.
- Sable & Ox – Unique art and design products around UK. Also Twitter: http://bit.ly/sabletwitter
- Suffolk Open Studios – Collaborative artists’ organisation in which members open their studios throughjout Suffolk to the public every weekend in June